Packet Core Network Integration Engineer (H/F)CDI
Publiée le 14 Décembre 2020
The main responsibilities are analyzing, implementing and validating the solutions in the Packet Core nodes. Scope could include scenarii like upgrades, validations phase, First Node Implementation, and rollouts.
With detailed knowledge of customer networks, the Integration Engineer is mainly involved in delivery projects. He / she is responsible of all integration activities of Packet Core Solution virtualized or legacy.
* Prepare configuration files to implement
* Define tests strategy, test object lists
* Coordinate the implementation of the new solutions (Product Configuration / Integration / Validation work)
* Integrate technical solution
* Validate solution on Customer or Ericsson premises
* Troubleshoot issues
* Initiate first Node Implementation
* Support handover to different entities (customer support, etc ...)
* Identify and drive improvements
* Post Project activities
* Contribute on Design activities
* Support presales activities
* Global Telecom network knowledge
* Packet Core Network level competence (minimum 5 years of experiences).
* Knowledge of Service Delivery Process.
* Packet Core products support Skills for MME-SGSN, EPG/GGSN, SAPC/PCRF, ePDG, WMG, etc (3-5 years of experiences)
* Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
* Communication & Language skills (fluent English mandatory, French is a ++)
* Creative & Innovative
* Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
* Applying Expertise & Technology
* Learning & Researching
* Results oriented & Meeting Customer Expectations
* Leading & Supervising
* Team spirit
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
* Problem Solving
* Troubleshooting skills
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
* Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
* Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
* Very good proactive mind set - always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
* Ability to adapt to change.
* Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
* Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
* Openness - capacity to reflect on one's behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
* Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
* Flexibility and mobility (willing to travel in France (30-50%) and abroad (10%) on customer sites